How a partnering event works?
From registration to the event, there will be regular e mail updates explaining what you need to do next.
- Registration | until 26th November 2020
2. Set up a profile
Create a strong profile which will raise your visibility to others on this platform. Make it clear and concise. Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer potential partners and who you want to meet. A good profile will significantly generate more meetings. Don't forget your profile will be live and visible even after the event.
3. Request meetings | 20th July 2020 - 1st December 2020
Be active not reactive. Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet at the event. Adding a meaningful remark why you are interested in a meeting will increase the chance that your request will be accepted.
4. Build connections | until 1st December 2020
About 1 days before the event you will be able to check your meeting agenda online or via the b2match app.
5. How do I connect to my virtual meetings?
- Login to your profile
- Click on "Meetings" on the top
- Click on the green button saying "Meeting starts in ..."
In respect to your potential future business partner be in time for your meetings!
You do not need any additional software for the meetings, only an up-to-date web browser (ideally Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome), a microphone and preferably a webcam.
Your profile is validated when:
- it is written in English
- it has at least 1 Marketplace Entry
- it has a clear and complete Organization description.