Global Nuclear Physics Innovation, Warsaw 2-3 December 2020, Poland (Digital Edition)
face to face meetings - the way to successful cooperation!
The brokerage event at Global Nuclear Physics Innovation (Digital Edition) brings together scientists and companies (buyers as well as suppliers) from whole the word. This is a unique opportunity to generate new cooperation contacts and contracts. Meetings will take place in a dedicated area and will be arranged in advance by means of this website.
The nuclear physics laboratories facilities have the chance to established links with international industry and SMEs. The goal of brokerage event is to create a strong network of laboratories and industrial partners in the close relation which all the nuclear facilities and partners (better knowledge of the existing facilities for beam industrial users, wider market for technology transfer possibilities).
This 3rd edition of the Nuclear Physics Innovation of brokerage event is organized in a special time. Among the different areas of research activity, we add a special subject in reference to fighting against the COVID-19 - virus protein structure analysis with the use of synchrotron.
The event will target a wide spectrum of laboratories, universities, companies from the power plant, medicine and pharmaceutical industry, space industry and beyond to foster the creation of technology transfers, collaborative research, innovation networks, innovation activities.
Innovative solutions in the utilization of nuclear physics applications will challenge the minds of academia and industry during the dedicated event on 2nd & 3rd December 2020, in Warsaw, Poland (Online meetings).
The forum will explore recent achievements and challenges in the following areas:• COVID-19: virus protein structure analysis (synchrotron)
• Development of Ion Beam Analysis (IBA) Techniques for material analysis
• Development of irradiation trials of technological components and biological samples
• Development of radiation detectors and nuclear instrumentation
• Radiopharmaceutical production and molecular imaging
• PET diagnosis
• Ionizing radiation
• Scientific instrumentation and medical physics
• Medical imaging
• Computation and information technology sciences
• Data acquisition and analysis of software development
• Energy and environmental technologies
• Laser-plasma acceleration
• Radiation resistance studies of electronic systems
• Radiation detection
• Detector electronics development
• Ion source developments for radioactive ion beam production
• Monitoring of the environmental radioactivity
• R&D of gamma radiation detectors
• Big data application (Data Mining, Data Science, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Neural Networks, Genetic Algorithm)
• Machines (CNC and other technical tools necessary for the exploitation of research facilities)
• CAD/CAM/CAE, FEM software and application for nuclear research
• Special engineering construction services for nuclear facilities
• Research cooperation and transfer of knowledge and technology
Visit the HOW IT WORKS page to learn how to participate.
Remember - Meetings are essential for future cooperation!
Who should attend?
The brokerage event is open to any of the following players willing to set up collaborations with FOREIGN partners and access to INNOVATION NUCLEAR TECHNOLOGY and NEW MARKETS :
- Universities and research institutions, laboratories,
- Government representatives, policy makers, first responders,
- Organizations & services
The event will target a wide spectrum of laboratories, universities, company from the power plant, medicine and pharmaceutical industry, space industry and beyond to foster the creation of technology transfers, collaborative research, innovation networks, innovation activities.
Why participate in the brokerage event?
- Enter into contact with potential partners for future co-operation
- Meet providers of innovative technologies from throughout Europe and beyond
- Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationships
- Find new partners for research projects
- Use the event to initiate new businesse